Tax debt is one of the most intimate problems that are faced by people and that certainly is considered by many as an albatross around their necks. The problem majorly lies not only in the amount that ends up as debt; which also cripples their finances but also the cogent amassment of the money by tax authorities.
This is why you must turn for help to an IRS tax attorney as he will sit you aside and together the both of you can think and plan on a strategy that is both shrewd and effectual. At the end of the day, you come up with a secure solution for your tax debts and fiscal problems.
Some of the areas an IRS tax attorney can help you with are as follows:
- First of all, there is an unrealistic yet harmless approach to IRS or Arizona Department of Revenue requesting them to lower your tax liability.
- You may be deemed to be categorized under Currently not Collectable status if you have been recently laid off (due to the current global recession). This will allow them to delay or put a temporary halt to the cash collection.
- There are also Installment Agreements present that avail you with plans wherein which you can pay your debt on a monthly basis over a period of time.
- Your IRS tax attorney can also request for Penalty Abatement wherein which the IRS scrutinizes the interest of your tax liability and even penalty if any. If a strong request is placed, the IRS may consider lowering and sometimes eliminating the fees that may have added up from hundreds to thousands of dollars over many years.
- Whenever by any slim chance you get audited for no reason you know, it is best you get your tax professionals immediately by your side because they will be able to resolve such cases effectively. If necessary, they may also ask you to open previous audit results so that you can prove them your honesty.
- Lastly, it is the Wage Garnishment Releases/ Bank Levies that you may be faced with where the IRS will collect the amount due strictly. They may otherwise take all your assets with levy or your wages. Under such circumstances, tax attorney firms will be able to get you out of such mess in less than 4 days.